Header Ads

Header ADS

Cristiano Ronaldo wins Goal 50 Award for the Best Player of the Season

Cristiano Ronaldo received the Goal 50 award on the North Athletic Field pitches. The award recognises him as the world’s best player during the 2013/14 season, according the digital publication.
“It’s a very big honour for me to have been chosen as the best player. Our club, our technical staff, my amazing team-mates and I are going to do everything we can to make our magnificent fans happy”, the forward declared.

his is the third time Ronaldo has received the award in his career to date, having already won it for the 2008/09 and 2012/13 seasons. Among the top 50 players there are five other Real Madrid names on the list: James, Ramos, Di María, Bale and Kroos. “I’m sincerely grateful for this award. I also want to thank the fans for their support and for their passion for the game, which is what makes this sport so fascinating throughout the world”.


 

I WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WIN THIS AWARD WITHOUT THE CONSTANT SUPPORT FORM ALL THE PEOPLE AT REAL MADRID 

 




“Over and above individual prizes, I have always maintained that it’s the team, your team-mates and the fans that make each of us better as footballers. Therefore, I’m convinced that I wouldn’t have been able to win this award without the constant support form all the people at Real Madrid”.
“My aims for the season are the same as always: to fight from the start of every training session to the last minute of every match. Football and competition are in my blood. My wish is for Real Madrid to lift all the available trophies

No comments

Powered by Blogger.