Header Ads

Header ADS

Cristiano Ronaldo received his third Golden Boot.


Cristiano Ronaldo received his third Golden Shoe award today at the Meliá Castilla hotel in Madrid. This is the second time he has won the award as a Real Madrid player. The Portguese star was accompanied by the president Florentino Pérez, his team mates Casillas, Ramos and Bale, various members of the Board of Directors, as well as the head of Institutional Relations, Emilio Butragueño. Ronaldo received the award after scoring 31 goals during the last La Liga season.



"This is a special day for me. It is the third one, but it is as if I was winning it for the first time again. I want to share it with everyone who has helped me. I promise the fans that I will always give my best on the field because I still have many years ahead at Real Madrid" stated the Portuguese player.

"I want to thank my team mates as it would have been impossible to win this trophy without them. I would also like to thank my family and everybody at Real Madrid, which is best team in the world and gives me the opportunity to win awards like this. I can increasingly feel that people really love me here"

No comments

Powered by Blogger.